Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"The Back Up Plan" - My Review on Huff

I have a relationship with Jennifer Lopez...she just doesn't know it. My family has been referring to me as their version of JLo for years. Okay, maybe we share the same anatomical body proportions, always seem to cut our hair into the same shapes and have similar voices (I'm not sure if that's good or bad.) However, the same family also calls my cousin Lucy Lu...did I mention we're Puerto Rican with no Asian ancestry? You get my drift.

My rambling point is that despite the way critics seem to hate on her repeatedly, Jennifer Lopez made her way into my life a long time ago and her newest wave may be one of her best yet.

Check out the review on Huffingtonpost.com here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lauren-j-rivera/jennifer-lopezs-emthe-bac_b_550549.html

No comments: