Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fashion Rut... Fashion Fix

As I saw summer quickly coming to an end, I was immediately aware of the pending danger that is the fall fashion wardrobe. Knocking around through my closet, I came up with maybe one decent outfit and then a large collection of... crap. Pants were too big, shirts too small and shoes that were borderline orthepedic (eww!) But before I went out and blew a bunch of mula on things that would end up being mismatched I had an idea. If celebrities have fashion stylists, why can't I?! And where better to find someone offering such a service than on Craigslist.com?

Instead of telling you the story behind the whole process, the winning stylist (I screened about 5), Rashad Webb and I, decided on making a video to document the experience. Below is episode one, an introduction to us both. Check it ;)



Episode 2 will be coming soon... Are you ready to see what's in my closet??

(If you'd like information on Rashad, feel free to email me at info@laurenjrivera.com and I will make sure to introduce you.)

1 comment:

JFERNZ said...

I can't wait for the second one to come out. This should be a show on BRAVO! Not that I watch that channel. Maybe once or twice by accident...during a snowstorm......DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!!!